Friday 9 September 2011

Barry M Beauties!

Working up town is a big hindrance to my bank balance. I end up detouring from normal route to the bus stop, through a few shops :) Today I had a little spending spree in Boots.
I took advice from Look magazine's tweets and made the most of Boots 3 for 2 offers.
First of all I brought this little beauty!
I saw a similar pen featured in the 5th September issue of More! on 'The High Street Edition'.

The Ink Outliner from popbeauty.co.uk is a similar product that costs £10! (and I couldn't find it on the website). The Barry M Wink marker was only £4.59! Less than half price!
I've never been a big wearer of eyeliner, simply because I can see well out of my one eye -.- so when I shut my right eye everything is a bit blurry, which makes it terribly difficult to draw straight. Very unfortunate. I've tried everything, even liquid eyeliner is still a bit tricky, but this fab little beauty is sooo easy to use, even for me aha. Here's my first attempt, its not perfect but its a heck of a lot better than using a pencil :|
I defiantly recommend this to people who are iffy with eyeliner! I love it.
I also brought two Barry M eye crayons, one of which I got FREE on the Boots offer :) I've not tried these before, I've always gone for conventional powder eyeshadow.
They are pretty tricky to get the hang of at first, and I could do with some lighter colours to blend them with.
I think they would make a good base coat for the Dazzle Dust. Oh well just gives me another excuse to go shopping :P

Thanks for reading :)
xX

No comments: