Wednesday 21 September 2011

Cute Critters :)

Hi :)
Just thought I'd show you guys my latest creations. I've had a bit of an animal theme going at the minute :)

Here's my first design that I've done on my sisters nails...
Apparently her friend really likes giraffes... kids eh, don't ask. I used Barry M Lemon for the base coats and a brown nail art pen for the details :)

 Now, I don't know about you but I'm not a great fan of feet so I was unsure of whether to post this but it was too cute I couldn't resist...
Little Penguin! teehee. I'm really happy with this, its just a shame its too cold to wear sandels now! Suits really, cold & penguin (soz bad joke). I used a white base coat and a black nail art pen for the black detail, and orange nail pen for the little beak :D

Anyway guys :) What'cha think?
xX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!! LOVE IT!!

http://loveydovey995.blogspot.com/
xoxo

lucy lu said...

aaaaaaaaaww so cute! :D love it! :D especially the giraffe!

http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OMG! SO super cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys :)
xX