Sunday 11 September 2011

L'Oreal Eye Shadow Test

Hi :)
You never know if a new make up product is really going to do as the adverts promise, the models are always airbrushed, with false lashes, hair, nails, the work! So I thought I'd do a little review for you. I said in my last blog that I was going to put my new L'Oreal Infaillible Eyeshadows to the test :) So here we are. I wore 014 Eternal Black and 015 Flashback Silver, which I blended together. They went on very easily and create a bold colour without any base primer.

I went out clubbing so usually my make up is next to nothing by the end of the night!
Here's before ...

I blended the silver from the inner corner of my eye to the black in the outer side.
Here's after...

Not bad?

The black faded slightly at the corner, but this is the longest lasting eye shadow I've ever used. I didn't use any primer or staying aid, I just applied the eye shadow using a sponge tip brush, then blended with a soft brush. I'd defiantly recommend L'Oreal Infaillible Eyeshadows for their staying power :) You can pick these up from Boots for £6.99, and they are in the three for two offer :)

Hope this has been helpful :)
xX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a great look!