Monday 19 September 2011

Nail Art (Beach Scene & Tips)

Hi :)
Here are some of my latest nail art designs using my new pens :D (for those who were asking, the set of 80 cost me £23)
The first one was a bit of wishful thinking ;) I know the summer is over but I love this beach scene. I'd seen a few designs based on the beach so I decided to have a go at it myself, using my sister as the Guinea-pig :)

I used No. 7 blue for the base coat on all nails. I added white clouds and little birds to the finger nails. Then, on the thumb, I used yellow for the base of the beach and added gold glitter on top, to shades of metallic blue for the sea (lighter shade at the front, darker at the back) and added white foam. Finally I added the little boat, birds and sun to the original blue base coat :)

And here's my second design...

I used Barry M Peach Melba for the base coat, white for the tips and gold glitter pen for the detail. The edges need tidying a little but I wanted to wait until they had dried.

So :) What'cha think?
xX

2 comments:

lucy lu said...

aww that beach is so cute! :D
take a look at my nail art post please? :D

http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The beach scene is so cute!