Friday 16 September 2011

New Nail Art Pens :D

Hi guys,
A while back I mentioned about how you could get a load of nail art pens from eBay at a good price :) Well I brought the pack of 80 :$ and they arrived this week :D


I haven't had much time to play around with they yet because of being back at sixth form and working, but here are a few practice runs :)

First I just tested out the brushes by adding different colour flicks to a base coat.

I also painted some stripped tips, using a gold base coat and black stripes.


And this one I was a little more experimental :D I tried to create a floral pattern using pinks and greens.
I'm gonna have to buy some new pastel shade base coats because this one was really gloopy and took foreveeerrr to dry :\

Here are the colours I used for this design :)

I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with these :D just got to find somewhere to put them all :| haha!
So what do you think?
xX


3 comments:

lucy lu said...

80?! : O how much did that cost? XD
they look really good though! :D
please take a look and maybe follow my blog? :D

http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

80?! That sounds like something I would order! haha :)

Unknown said...

Lol thanks. it cost 23 quid for 80 :) which is good when the set in argos only has about 12 and thats £25.
xX