Monday 14 November 2011

It Won't Be Long Now...

Hi guys!
First of I'll I just want to tell you my poppy design when down a treat and I've ended up painting it for five members of my family! They loved it :)
Anyway...
Winter is well on its way so I thought I'd get cracking on my winter design nails.
So here's a little sneak peak...

I used the Barry M Grey (293) for the base coat and then added the white on top to create a snow effect. My way of cheering up the grey skys :)
So this is the first of my winter designs but I will have many more to come :)
So guys What'cha think?7

P.S. Guysss! you might have noticed I've tried to have a little re-vamp with my blog, and its pretty amateur. So if any of you have any tips or advice?? I'd be very grateful :)
xX

1 comment:

Charlotte Amber said...

I love how you are really getting into nail art, keep up these posts :)

http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/