Friday 17 February 2012

Grizzly Win From Ad Hoc London!

Hi guyss :D
If you follow me on twitter (@AmyDavies1) you may know I recently won a Grizzly Bear SpiritHood from the fab Ad Hoc London :)

Well it arrived yesterday cutely packaged with a little note and some love hearts :D
I love it. I brought a Husky SpiritHood just before Christmas and have had it on at every opportunity.
I love them, they are so fun and they keep your hands, neck and ears warm all at the same time!
I promised Ad Hoc I'd take some photos,
which gave me an opportunity to get out of the house :)
so here they are.....


We had a little walk around cannock chase

My boyfriend is also very fond of my new SpiritHood ....

So thanks Ad Hoc!
Check them out :) their site is fab,
they also sell Fuzzy Nation and Wildfox too :D
xX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky u xxxxxxxxx