Saturday 25 August 2012

Ruleee Britania!!

Hi guys :)

This year has been pretty good for us Brits. I missed the queens jubilee because I was on holiday, but I really caught the Olympic fever.

Initially I hadn't planned on watching much but I thought the opening ceremony was brilliant, and I ended up finding myself screaming at the TV most nights. Some of the highlights for me were Mo winning double gold and I was pretty happy with our equestrian medals :)

So like many of us, I decided to show my pride with a new mani :) I know it's late now but with the para olympics a few days away I thought I'd it show you guys anyway :)

The blue is Barry M navy, the white base is Models Own and the glitter is also Models Own :) For the heart, I painted the union jack first then went around it with a black nail art pen.

Hope you like :)
Xx

3 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

This looks awesome! So sparkly!!

Unknown said...

Thanks :) I'm glad you like it!
Xx

Lydz said...

oh these are amazing!