Thursday 13 September 2012

Everyone Loves A Freebie!!

Who would say no to a free O.P.I nail varnish? Erm no one!

This is a quick post to share with you my knowledge or the world of freebies!

Merry Hill Westfield are currently running an offer where if you spend £70 or more on fashion you get a free O.P.I (while stocks last ;) )

Without hesitation I accepted the challenge and brought hoodies, leggings and shirts galore! All in preparation for Uni of course :p
(I plan on a haul post soon but I've been busy packing and what not.)

So with all my shopping bags weighing the boyfriend down :p I trotted over to the kiosk, grinning I might add, to retrieve my prize!
Granted there weren't many colour left but I picked out a nice pastel pink (sparrow me the drama). It's verrry nice :) I added Models Own Juicy Jules to my ring finger for a bit of sparkle :)

So if you have saved your pennies for that new bag, or those killer heels, or even some new winter warmers, noes the time to get them, and pick up a free O.P.I polish in the process :D
Xx

1 comment:

Lydz said...

what a pretty glitter! drools*