Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Nails!

Hi guys,

My blogs aren't really the same as they used to be, I don't have as much time to paint my nails and experiment with makeup anymore, and as I work with animals alot of the time, its often not worth it haha! So my blogs will be little snippets of my life now rather than just nail art. Hopefully you guys will still find what I write interesting :)

But I've broke up for easter now, for three weeks!! If only the weather was like it was last year :| Anyways, in between work, catching up on some z's, and selling anything i can get my hands on on ebay, I have managed to do a bit of nail art! :)

Here's what I did for easter :D


I used Models Own for the base colours and the white details, and Barry M white crackle on the thumb :)
The bunnies were sooo hard to do on my right hand! I managed it but they weren't quite as crisp as these haha!
Cute huh? Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)
I'm hoping to do a few more when I have some spare time :) so watch this space!
 
 
Also, like I mentioned the weather hasn't been great. Its sending me round the bend so who knows how all the wildlife feels. Today I saw a fox just sitting in next doors garden, enjoying the peace and quiet :)


As its spring now I'm wondering if maybe there are a couple of cubs in the over grown garden :D going to keep my eyes peeled from now on! I'll keep you all posted :)
 
Finally... I'll be listing a lot of stuff on ebay this weekend, books, purses, maybe some clothes and maybe some bracelets :D so feel free to have a browse :) I've got to do a work placement next year so I'm trying to raise some money towards it :) every little helps.

I look forward to hearing from you :)
xX

2 comments:

My Nail Polish Online said...

Such a cute little bunny!!

NailsLikeLace said...

These are so adorable!