Friday 14 March 2014

It's Been A While ...

Hi! 

I have completely neglected my blog this year! Things have been so mad at university, it has just been go go go since September. I really want to get back on track with my blogging though (+ I have so many goodie to share!). So I'll give you the low down on what I've been up to before I get back into this :) 

Since September I've really been enjoying University, it's much better being at Chester than last year in Nantwich. I'm part of the women's rugby, equestrian, and pole fitness societies, which take up a lot of my free time. 
I've worked maternity cover in Accessorize until February (purchased plenty of goodies from there). And now I'm getting ready to sit my exams before I start my summer! 

I've decided that I am going to have two blogs; one for all things girly :) nails, clothes, jewellery and what not, and the second for more personal things such as my work placements and animal related trips :) 
So you'll see I've added page tabs for both of my blogs :) please follow both (if I don't bore you to death that is ;) ) 
Some posts might pop up on both (like this one) and some might just be added to one page. I'm new to this fiddley stuff so we will see how it goes! 

I'm really going to try and keep this as updated as possible now :) but please bare with we, it is exam season so things are about to go crazy. 
 
I have got a few posts lined up though :D including a Models Own haul, and some zoo stuff that I've been up to :) 

I'll keep you posted ;) 
xXx

No comments: